Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back for More


Sorry folks, but I have been so busy campaigning that it has been hard to blog. We have been in towns all over the district, at a large variety of events. Fundraising like crazy, and continuing to meet just great people. Folks are just not happy about the continuing craziness in Washington, and people keep coming up to me and telling me that they heard me speak or heard me on the radio, and that they agree with what I'm saying even though they are Democrats. I have never in my life seen the break from reality demonstrated by our current government, and it has to stop before too much economic, security, and social disruption occurs.


Scott Brown's election is one week away...Mary Lou and I have been working his phone bank in Holyoke. There is the hope that if he wins, his presence will slow them down in D.C. until reinforcements get there in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment